Statement according § 5 “TMG”:
§ 1 Scope/Jurisdiction
For the use of this website the following terms and conditions apply to the user and the operator of
the site (hereinafter: provider). The use of the site and the community functions is only allowed if the
user accepts these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Registration, participation and membership in the Community
(1) Requirement for the use of this site and the community is the registration. The user becomes part
of the community with the successful registration.
(2) There is no entitlement for membership.
(3) The user is not allowed to provide its access to a third party. The user is obliged to keep his access
data secret and to protect it against access by third parties.
§ 3 Providers services
provider provides to the users, within the scope of his technical and economic opportunities, a free
of charge platform with community functions. The provider is trying to keep his service available. The
provider accepts no further service obligations. In particular, there is no claim by the user on
constant availability of the service.
(2) The provider does not guarantee accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of
the provided content.
§ 4 Disclaimer
(1) Claims for damages by the user are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The disclaimer
applies also to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the user claims against them.
(2) Excluded from paragraph 1 of the Disclaimer are claims for damages due to injuries to life, limb,
health, and claims for damages resulting from the breach of this contract. Claims for damages
resulting from the breach of this contract are those who are necessary to achieve the objective of the
contract. From the disclaimer also excluded is the liability for damages based on an intentional or
grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) Liability for content
According to § 7 paragraph 1 “TMG” we, as a service provider, are responsible under the general
laws for our own contents on this site. According to §§ 8 to 10 “TMG” we are not obligated as a
service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that
indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws
remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a
specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
(4) Liability for links
Our site contains links to external websites, which are out of our control. Therefore we can not
accept any responsibility for this external content. The respective provider or operator is always
responsible for the contents of any linked site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking
for possible legal violations. Illegal contents were not found at the time of linking. A permanent
control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon
notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and designs on this site were created by the provider and are subject to German
copyright law. The reproduction, adaptation, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the
limits of the copyright law require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and
copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content is not
created by the provider, the copyrights of third parties has to be respected. Contributions of third
parties are marked as such. Should you still be aware of copyright infringement, we ask for a hint.
Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
§ 5 Duties of the user
(1) The user agrees towards the provider to not publish posts on this site that violate against
common decency or applicable law. The user undertakes in particular to not publish posts,
that constitutes a criminal offense or a misdemeanor,
that infringe the copyright, trademark or competition law,
that violate the Legal Services Act,
that have offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic content.
(2) In a breach of the obligation under paragraph 1, the provider is entitled to amend or delete the
relevant posts and block the users access. The user is obliged to pay the provider for damages
caused by the breach of this duty.
(3) The provider has the right to delete posts and any content without giving any reason.
(4) The provider has the right against the user to exempt third party claims that were asserted by the
user because of the infringement towards applicable law. The user undertakes to assist the provider
in the defense of such claims. The user is also obliged to bear the costs of an adequate legal defense
of the provider.
§ 6 Transfer of rights
(1) The copyright for the published posts remains with each user. However, the user grants the
provider with publishing the posts on this site the right to permanently hold the posts ready and to
make the posts publicly available on its site. The provider has the right to move posts within its site
and to connect it with other content.
(2) The user has no claim towards the provider to cancel or modify the published posts.
§ 7 Termination of Membership
(1) The user can terminate its membership by an appropriate notice to the provider. Upon request,
the provider will block the access of the user.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate the membership of a user with a period of 2 weeks to the
end of the month.
(3) In case of a valid reason, the provider is entitled to block the users access immediately and to
cancel the membership without any notice.
(4) After the termination of the membership, the provider is entitled to terminate the users access.
The provider is entitled but not obliged, in the event of a terminated membership to delete the
content that was created by the user. A claim of the user to transfer the created content is excluded.
§ 8 Modification or termination of the provided service
(1) The provider is entitled to make changes to its service.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate his service with a notice period of 2 weeks. In case of
termination of its service, the provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the contents that were
created by users.
§ 9 Choice of law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the contractual relationship between the
provider and the user. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection
provisions of the country in which the user has its habitual residence.